Migration Scheme of JNV system is very unique in India. Every year 30% students passing 8th class are selected through lost to be sent on migration to study in class 9th from Hindi speaking areas to non-Hindi speaking and vice-versa areas. They study there for One long session. The objective of this scheme is to develop national integration.
Our link school is JNV Yengdale, Distt.– Chhikballapur ( Karnataka) Via Banglore.
- This year 24 students (13 girls and 11 boys) have been sent on migration.
- The migrated students come to JNV Jabalpur from the JNV Yangdale. The were received in the Vidyalaya in befitting way. They were be distributed equally in four houses.
- They were introduced to the students & teachers of the Vidyalaya in the morning assembly on the next day.
- Their counseling was arranged on the same day.
- Every month their meeting is conducted & minutes are documented.
- Their food habits are being considered for providing in the mess.
- They will be taken to local temple, Dam, Bheraghat & other worth visiting places of Jabalpur during their stay in the Vidyalaya.
- They will learn the cultural and social tradition of Jabalpur area.
- One migrated Boy & One migrated girl student are kept in the mess committee in the rotation basis.
- They are looked after by Migration Committee Members.
- As per prevalent tradition in our school the migrated students will be given farewell in the month of march before departure.